1) Starting with the back leg, extend your calf into your heel and straighten your leg. Reach your tailbone in the direction of your back heel. Keep that, then:
2) Press down and forward with your front foot and from the inside out, pubic bone to outer hip, turn your thigh out. Point your front kneecap forward. Keep 1 and 2, and:
3) Rotate your navel, ribcage and chest up toward the ceiling.
4) Extend out through both hands, bring your lower shoulder blade down your back away from your ear.
5) Lean back into your back body. Breathe.